Shri Rajiv Dixit was a true citizen of India. Rajiv Dixit Ji was a person who told India to treat any disease with easy home remedies or the old Ayurvedic prescriptions.
He made people aware of how people used to treat every ailment in the old-time only through Ayurvedic methods. To do this, people used to prepare medicines using Ayurvedic herbs.
Also Read: Best Ayurvedic Tips To Prevent Miscarriage
Rajiv Dixit can also be called the king of Ayurvedic in other words. Apart from this, they also used to tell people ways to correct heart diseases and other physical ailments through Ayurvedic methods.
In this article, we will describe only a few easy Home Remedies of Rajiv Dixit Ji.
- After waking up in the morning on an empty stomach, eating a gooseberry of gooseberry makes the brain strong and memory is also good.
- A pure and complete diet brings peace to the mind and body, and this results in self-development quite quickly. A complete meal consists of butter and cheese, cereal fruits, dry fruits, dal, vegetables, milk, greens, etc. to complete your meal.
- Food should never be ingested in aluminum utensils, due to which the nutrients of the food are destroyed. If food is made in clay pots, then all the nutrients are present in it and that food has its full effect on the body.
- If you want to keep your blood clean then you should use Ankurik food. Proteins are found in high amounts in sprouted grains, due to which the body is strengthened and gives strength to fight many diseases and also increases the ability to fight.
- Drinking water in a copper vessel helps a lot in fighting cancer because it contains antioxidants. These antioxidants are also helpful in working out the effect of age. Drinking water kept in a copper vessel is very helpful in keeping the fat of the stomach working and keeping the body healthy. By doing this, the heart remains healthy and the possibility of a heart attack becomes useful. Drinking water kept in copper vessels improves the face and also keeps skin diseases away.
- If a small child has eaten the soil, then the soil can also be removed outside the Ayurvedic method. To do this, feed the child with honey mixed in ripe bananas, this will remove the soil sitting in the stomach of the child.
- When someone is hurt or injured, it is obvious that he also gets blood. In such situations, the alum should be washed with alum water and it should be made of alum. By doing this, the blood flowing from the injury stops and is relieved.
- If you have a pain in your ear, then you take the pulses of lukewarm onion in your ear, you will get relief in no time.
- If there is a blister in the throat, cook 20 grams of sweet seeds of pulse in half a liter of water and cook on low flame. When the water comes to a boil, take it off the gas and after that keep it cool. After cooling, add salt to it and smelt it. By doing this, the blisters on your neck will be completely gone. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times if there are more blisters in the throat.
- If you have wrinkles on your face, make a batter by mixing 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a little milk cream in a little gram of flour and leave it to dry on your face. After drying, wash it with water. By doing this process, again and again, the wrinkles of the face work and improve, and the dryness of the face also ends.
Here were some easy home remedies of Rajiv Dixit Ji. If you like this post, then share it with your friends, follow us to know more about Rajiv Dixit Ji.